Welcome to JustChillin With Carrie and Kat..Just like our name sounds please pull up a cozy chair, a blanket if it’s chilly or open the window if it’s a warm summer night and Chill with us. We will be offering tips and resources we have learned about being a Beginner Blogger. Reviews about wine, wineries and all things associated with wining and dining. Lastly, we will share our thoughts, desires, and discoveries about being Women who are hitting their Mid Life Stride.
A little about me (Blonde on the Left) I’m Carrie
- Mom of three young men who still keep me hopping: My oldest is getting married next summer, my middle son just finished freshman year of college and the youngest just finished freshman year of high school.
- Love all things that go with Summer and Sunshine..Sunshine and Summer..there’s A Pattern Here
- I work at a Middle school as a Reading Intervention Parapro
- Lover of Drinking Wine, Learning About Wine, Visiting Wineries and Wine Festivals, Collecting Wine Stoppers and Did I mention I LOVE Drinking Wine?
- Enjoy photography and editing photographs, creating Photo Books
- In a Relationship With A Wonderful Man Who still doesn’t understand what this Blogging thing is about..(p.s. I’m still not sure myself)
- Favorite Way To Relax? Reading a Good Book on a Relaxing Beach With a Delicious Glass Of Wine.
A Little About Me(Blonde on the Right) I’m Katrina
- Mom of two young men who still keep me hopping: My oldest is a college graduate working and living on his own and my other son has a technical degree in Wind Turbines and is living with me for the time being.
- Enthusiast for bicycling, hiking, and anything in nature
- Defender on an indoor soccer team
- I work at an Intermediate School District as a Business Analyst
- Collector of Dragonflies in jewelry and home décor
- Lover of Wine but I’m not as Nutty as the other Blonde
- Always open to New Ideas about staying healthy and keeping Positive
- Favorite Way To Relax? Taking a long bike ride on a beautiful Summer Day and stopping to enjoy the scenery.
We are continually working on our content and writing. This is a journey for Both of us and we would love to make lots of friends along the way…Thanks For Stopping By
Follow Us On Our Social Media Channels As Well…